thanks, unfortuately this is the only hospital this doctor operates in Sarasota.
I am not concerned about this virus as much as i want to be able to use my arm freely without pain. Have had the blood tests and MRSA test last week and was deemed healthy.
This virus thing can go on for many months. what about others who are awaiting Pacemakers or ICD's. should they wait?
One of my friends said now was the right time as the hospitals are now prepared and not rushed. The doctor will not operate if he thinks their is a risk. Esp., in this day and age of suing.
the hospital did cancel surgeries for this past monday.