I had a generator change this morning (my third pacemaker!) and this afternoon suddenly felt like the Energizer Bunny...I hadn't realized how much energy I had lost as the battery ran down.
I am thrilled to be feeling better but wonder if this is something others have experienced?
Thanks for any input
You know you're wired when...
You can take a lickin and keep on tickin.
I am not planning on letting any of this shorten my life. I am planning on living a long happy battery operated life. You never know maybe it will keep me alive longer. I sure know one thing I would have been dead before starting school without it.