Medtronic - How to stop my heart going over 100bpm?
I am an 79 year old male, reasonably fit. Had a Medtronic A3DR01 Advisa MRI SureScan Pacemaker installed in 2015.
Prior to and after having had it installed I have had trouble walking around the block. At the slightest hill I very quickly become fatigued and cannot continue. I can however walk around on "the flat" all day.
Also my heart will rapidly increase to over 100bpm with very little exertion making me feel very unwell.
I have had both my cardiologist and my GP try and investigate and both are unfortunately out of ideas as to how to resolve or improve my situation.
Wondering if anyone might have experienced anything similar and worked out a solution.
Is there a setting that will allow me to walk up minor slopes and also prevent my heart from going up over 100bpm with minor exertion?
My medications in case it may be the cause:
- Vasocardol CD360mg for High blood pressure
- Cardiprin 100mg - Thin blood
- Spiractin 25mg - Blood pressure
- Crestor/Rosuvastatin 40mg to Reduce cholesterol
- Abisart 300mg for Blood pressure
- Coumadin (Warfarin) 3mg to Thin blood to prevent clots
- Cavstat 40mg for Cholesterol