Been a tough one. Had a tet a tet with my Cardiologist today. It's one thing to recognize things are winding down, it's still another to have a professionsl whom you respect confirm it. Yeah, yeah. I know we talk about this all the time and my Cardiology team doesn't candy coat things for me...still.
Seems I've had several more TIAs since last we met, and I lost weight for unplanned reasons. For the novices thats transient ischemic attacks (mini strokes). The real bummer comes when we agree theres no treatment other than what we are doing. All my recent features point to time winding down.
So I'll cut to the chase, I got some special offers from the Neptune Society offering significant discounts if I act immediately. So, should I get cremated now or risk losing the discount and wait?