Trying to understand my St Jude (ABBOTT) Assurity Pacemaker Model PM2240
I am trying to understand the terms, and how my pacemaker works as compared to Medtronics. There seems a lot of stuff online about Medtronic but not so much about St Jude. I am a 72 year old cyclist who has great difficulty getting my pulse up when I go up hills. I know that the pacemaker senses movement, which is minimal in cycling. From a previous post, it was mentioned that I should learn alot about my PM and have serious discussion with my EP about the parameters that PM has and how I would like them adjusted. I have downloaded the St Jude manual; and that is where my problem starts. The terms that St Jude uses are different than what I see posted about other PS's. I have a June appt. with EP and what to talk somewhat intelligently with the person. CAN YOU HELP with the following terms.
1. Does the St Jude PM2240 have an automatic rate optimization? What is it called?
2. What is it have a Rate Responsive AV Delay?
3. What name is given to its accelerometer?
4. What term is used for ADL rate?
5. What term is used for an ADL Setpoint?
6. On the PM2240 is the Threshold the same as an Activity Threshold?
7. What does the Hysteresis Rate do and how is it set?
8. PM2240 uses a term “Reaction Time”. What does it reacts to?
9. Is the Max Sensor Rate the same as UR Setpoint on a PM2240?
10. What does the Max Tracking Rate actual track?
11. What do Intervention Rate and Intervention Duration do?