Hi all. I have had a pacemaker for about 18 months with no major problems. Tonight I was working in my little shop putting away some small parts. They were in a small metal magnetic parts tray. I put the tray on my left arm, sitting on my arm, across my chest, and was using my right hand to sort the parts into bins.
I started to feel dizzy, and weak, then realized the strong magnets were right below my pacemaker.
I moved the tray and the feelings stopped right away.
It will be interesting to see what my next interogation shows.