shocked by faulty lamp

I was turning on a faulty lamp (i threw out) and it shocked me pretty good, im kinda worried about my PM, does anyone kno what problem may occur, I feel ok..


3 Comments

fine

by Tracey_E - 2009-11-04 03:11:58

If you feel ok, you probably are ok. Pm's are well shielded.

Be safe

by dad4dds - 2009-11-04 11:11:46

If it were me I would atleast call to be sure.

SHOCKING

by pete - 2009-11-04 12:11:19

If you live in the USA reach for a lawyer. This could be worth a few bob for the shock and stress it caused you. Cheers Peter

You know you're wired when...

The mortgage on your device is more than your house.

Member Quotes

It may be the first time we've felt a normal heart rhythm in a long time, so of course it seems too fast and too strong.